Episode 4: (LinkedIn Advertising) Alexander Skibinskiy of ALLDGT
May 30th, 2019 by getmorehrclients
I was on LinkedIn when I noticed an interesting case study Alexander had published. The case study was all about B2B advertising on LinkedIn.
Other than Eurovision, Alexander and I talked about these things:
- The paid marketing options on LinkedIn.
- Which performs better: direct sales/actions ads or content-based advertising?
- The performance metrics an HR business needs to follow for a successful advertising campaign on LinkedIn.
- Advice for HR businesses on how to run a successful LinkedIn campaign.
- The ads Alexander ran to get a 70% opt-in rate.
- The opt-in rate he got when directly offering B2B services.
- How Alexander decreased lead acquisition costs by more than 50%.
About The 'A Better HR Business' Podcast
I write the Get More HR Clients blog as a former HR professional who has moved across to the marketing side of business.
Join my private HR marketing newsletter for consultants and tech companies in the Human Resources industry. If you work as a Human Resources consultant or in an HR tech startup in recruitment, training & development, employee engagement, HR consulting, employment law, employee outplacement - my HR marketing update will help.
In this podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want me to ask or if there are companies or consultants you'd like me to talk to, just let me know.
Go to: Get More HR Clients.com/podcast and get in touch.
Remember to subscribe to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!