Episode 5: (HR Consultancy) Rosin Johnson of Transformational HRM
May 30th, 2019 by getmorehrclients
Rosin and I talked about these things:
- What HR consulting she does and who she helps.
- What was good and not so good about making the move from the corporate world to becoming an independent consultant.
- How she got her first few clients and how she finds new clients now.
- HR-related businesses that market themselves well.
- Whether or not to systematise your services and/or to partner with other HR companies.
- Change and challenges in the Human Resources industry as a whole.
- Interesting people and resources that can help HR businesses grow faster.
About The 'A Better HR Business' Podcast
I write the Get More HR Clients blog as a former HR professional who has moved across to the marketing side of business.
Join my private HR marketing newsletter for consultants and tech companies in the Human Resources industry. If you work as a Human Resources consultant or in an HR tech startup in recruitment, training & development, employee engagement, HR consulting, employment law, employee outplacement - my HR marketing update will help.
In this podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want me to ask or if there are companies or consultants you'd like me to talk to, just let me know.
Go to: Get More HR Clients.com/podcast and get in touch.
Remember to subscribe to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!