Episode 102 (Insurance & IR35 For UK Consultants) - Seb Maley of Qdos Contractor
May 4th, 2021 by getmorehrclients
My guest today is Seb Maley, CEO of Qdos Contractor.
Starting out as a tax consultancy firm in 1988, Qdos is today a leading provider of tax and insurance services for UK contractors, micro-businesses, and the self-employed
Qdos provide bespoke solutions for recruitment agencies and end clients in respect of the IR35 private sector changes due in 2021, as well as value-adding services, from insurance schemes to bespoke consultancy, for accountancy firms, affinity groups, trade associations, chartership bodies, and franchise groups.
- Main Insurance types for HR consultants to consider (Professional Indemnity Insurance, Public Liability Insurance, Employers Liability Insurance, Tax Liability Insurance)
- What Is IR35?
- What does it mean to be inside or outside of IR35?
- What changed in April 2021 regarding IR35?
- What should internal HR teams be doing about IR35 reform and how should they be managing the process?
- IR35 Checklist For Agencies And Hiring Managers: https://www.qdoscommercialservices.com/ir35-off-payroll-working/ir35-checklist-for-agencies-hiring-managers/
- General insurance and/or business management advice for independent consultants in the broad HR industry.
To see the list of topics as well as all the details of my other guests, check out the show notes here:
WANT MORE CLIENTS?
Want more clients and/or want to position your agency or consultancy as a thought leader in the Human Resources industry? Check out: www.GetMoreHRClients.com/Services.
Also, if you're looking for more ideas to help you grow your HR-related business, here's something that might help . . .
Check out my free presentation (no signup required) on 10 clever ways that successful consultancies are bringing in more business.
You can see the video and download the slides here: